BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

What I care about?

I care about many thing, but here are some examples.

I care so much about my friends and family, and especially my cat Molly. I care about our world, and how we treat it, I also care about the animals on it, because if we don't protect it, most things know to man will die. I care about my parents because with out them, I don't know what I would be doing, and I am very grateful for how lovely they have been to me. I love my friends and wouldn't want anything to happen to them, they have made my life much more enjoyable and fun, I love my cat because she has made my life full of sunshine, and I can't imagine what I could do without her, I have many things that I care about, but theres are what is most important to me!

By Sophie Day

0 comments: